2013/2014 SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES AND OTHER TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
BendelPetroleum Company Limited offers Scholarship to all Nigerian Studentsin all Universities and other Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria,including those engaged in distance learning programmes in NigerianUniversities and all other Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria only.
b) EMPOWERING THE YOUTHS
We realized that the youths of today are the leaders of tomorrow.
Toachieve this, the youths must be given not only Education, but aprovision for free, qualitative, functional and adequate education toenable them gain appropriate skills with which they can be gainfullyemployed or be self-employed.
Thebeneficiaries of this scheme are not bound to work for Bendel PetroleumCompany Limited or any other oil and gas company,but as a part of oureffort to develop the youths of this country and as a relief forparents in the education of their wards.
Itis therefore open to all Nigerian Students in Universities and othertertiary institutions in Nigeria and those engaged in distance learningprogrammes in all Universities and other tertiary institutions.
c) FOR WHOM: (i.e WHO CAN APPLY.)
• Post Graduate Students
• Undergraduate Students
• OND/ND and NCE Students
• College of Arts and Science Students
• Students engaged in Preliminary Studies in
Applicants should go through the instructions carefully before completing the form.
Entry Scholarship Application Forms (BPFOI) can be downloaded at:
All Courses are to be considered for the scholarship award.
All completed scholarship forms must be accompanied with:
• Candidates are expected to make one entry only as multiple entries
• Candidates must write clearly, legibly or type on to fill the forms.
• Candidates should keep a copy of the completed form for verification asit will be produced during the award.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
• It should be noted that no individual or group of individuals includingthe staff of BPL is appointed to be arepresentative of the company's scholarship scheme. As a result, anycandidate who deals with third party in this regardwill be disqualified. Please be warned and guided accordingly.
• Entry applications commence on 1st July, 2012 and closes on
• This Scholarship Form is FREE and NOT FOR SALE .
1.2. SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORMS
All completed Scholarship application forms must be submitted through one of the followings:
c) Post Office.
In all cases, please attach the requested documents.
THE GENERAL MANAGER
TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME DEPARTMENT
BENDEL PETROLEUM COMPANY LTD.
P.O. BOX 8642
WUSE – ABUJA